· 2 tbsp coconut oil
· 1 tbsp garam masala
· 1 tbsp red curry
· 1 tbsp cumin
· 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
· 1 large white onion, diced
· 4 cloves garlic, minced
· 1 large red bell pepper, diced
· 1-14 oz can lite coconut milk
· 1-15 oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
· 1-15 oz can diced tomatoes
· 1 small head cauliflower, broken into small florets
· 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
· 1 tsp salt
· Salt and pepper, to taste
· Rice or naan and lime slices for serving
1. Heat the coconut oil and spices in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the oil is melted, and the curry paste is fragrant.
2. Add in the ginger, onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Cook until the veggies are tender and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
3. Add in the coconut milk, chickpeas, diced tomatoes, and cauliflower. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the cauliflower is tender, and then sauce is thick and bubbly, about 10 minutes.
4. Stir in the cilantro and season with salt and pepper. Serve over top of cooked rice with a side of hot naan for serving.